Senin, 28 Januari 2008

journal

Dear diary,


I was learn about riau province its nice to learn riau province because
we can now about riau province if someone have question about riau
we can answer if can not answer so it's sosmariya. I learn about math
decimals to correct the answer that mr. perico gave the homework
i was little bit can answer and the rest just the same and was time to
have play time for monday and wenesday. I go home and do my homework
and i make my jounal after that i sleep.

3 komentar:

Eugene mengatakan...

OMG!!!!!!!! You made so many grammatical errors! And talk more about your strenghts and weaknessess!

Unknown mengatakan...

Yes Hafizh you really wreak in grammar you know '_'

Hendro mengatakan...

Please maintain your blogger and Eugene and Abigail was right about your grammar. I wish you could maintain your grammar really well and don't ever be lazy at school.