Rabu, 02 Januari 2008

holiday

Dear blogger,


I was in europe in happy new year i wacth a firework 10.000 thousand
of firework and chanti and yandi follow me to go to europe. And i saw
a nice bicicle and i buy for 238 dollars in ther i little bit lose in the hotel
because i for get my number room few yandi is go out to swim i was know the
number room. I and with my family go to paris and saw man run verry fas
and we go to mall the mall name nice to shopping and yandi and chanti is
lagging i said way you must lagging that not funny and in my mine said
two of them like ORANG GILA! and yandi buy a shoes fly and i want to also
buy and my dad said ok and we are happy. and i want to storry again.

1 komentar:

Mirai mengatakan...

Hafizh dont try to luy to4P Eagles because in homeroome I try to said to your mum do you go to Europe I ask? but she no than I say your are luyer from 4P Eagles


Miraib